One of the benefits of scheduling my homemaking duties is that three days a week I get a day off. Well, not a complete day off, but I just have to do the quick, basic jobs and then go on to... whatever!
So far, my whatever today includes:
* (re-) painting the front door black.
* calling my 92-yr-old grandmother in Montana
* sweeping the sidewalk and patio
* looking over my friend Ginger's articles
* sorting out of my Discover bill (or not... bleh)
* and painting my toenails pink. About every five years I buy a bottle of nail polish. I keep thinking I'll like it. It looks so good on everyone else. But after I put it on... ugh... We'll see.
So, today is my "whatever" free Friday. What are you doing today?